The web catalogue for OLIB
- The Subject search is used to retrieve a list of subject headings and for searching for records which have been linked to the subject.
- Enter the subject you want to search for in the Subject term box, e.g. Pollution.
- By default you will retrieve a list of subject headings, allowing you to browse through the list of subject headings.
- If you want to go straight to a list of titles which match your subject, then click in the Retrieve a list of subject headings checkbox to deselect this before you run your search.
- Change the number of hits per result page if you would like more (or fewer) hits per page.
- Options to limit your search, e.g. by publication date and/or media type, are available at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have entered your search term(s), click on the Search button or press Enter to run the search.
- If you have any other queries on subject searching, please ask the library staff for assistance.